Spectator Travel Instructions - Revolution Champions League Final: Manchester
Please Note: Due to the Man City game at 15:00 there are different parking and arrival instructions for the afternoon and evening session. Please read the information below carefully.
Hospitality customers will receive separate arrival instructions via email.
Doors open 12:00 - Racing starts 13:00 and finishes 16:30
General Admission - All general admission spectators arriving by vehicle for the afternoon session are required to utilise the parking facilities at the Riverpark Car Park;
Riverpark Trading Estate Car Park
Located on Riverpark Road off Briscoe Lane, M40 2XP (Please see below map)
- Parking is charged at £5 per vehicle
- Spectators with tickets to both the afternoon and evening sessions will be permitted to leave their vehicle for the duration
- All spectators leaving the afternoon session are advised to vacate the car park in a timely manner to avoid any congestion within the area due to local football at the Etihad Stadium
Track Centre Guests – Spectators with track centre tickets arriving by vehicle will be able to utilise parking at the rear of the velodrome, this provision will be on a first come basis.
- All guests will be required to present a valid track centre ticket to the parking marshals in order to gain access
- Spectators without a valid track centre ticket will be required to park in the Riverpark Car Park
- All spectators leaving the afternoon session are advised to vacate the car park in a timely manner to avoid any congestion within the area due to local football being held at the Etihad Stadium.
Due to local football being held at the Etihad Stadium all spectators are advised that the start of the evening session is now scheduled for 19:15 hrs
General Admission – All general admission spectators wishing to arrive by vehicle are instructed to park in the Blue Event Car Park at the Etihad campus post code; M11 3DU
- On arrival to Etihad Campus please follow the signs for Gate 2, Car Parks
- All vehicles are to utilise Gate 2 to gain entry, located off Alan Turning Way, A6010
- Parking is charged at £5 per vehicle
- Please do not arrive at the car park prior to 18:15 hrs. This will ensure that you do not get effected by the traffic exiting the Football
Track Centre Guests – There is no parking at the velodrome.
All Track Centre Guests are required to park at the Blue Event Car Park on the Etihad Campus, using access at Gate 2
- There are a limited number of accessible spaces available for guests with accessibility requirements at the venue
- Guests and spectators are required to pre book in advance of the event, from which a parking permit will be issued in advance to present or details will be added to the appropriate parking manifesto - please contact us by email to request a permit: email@example.com
- Guests and spectators will be required to present their parking permit to marshals in order to gain access
- All spectators are strongly advised not to attempt to arrive prior to 18:15 hrs this is to avoid congestion caused by the exiting traffic from the football.
Use of public transport is recommended for local travel to the event for both sessions.
The Metrolink has been extended to Droylsden and stops at Sportcity and at our own Metrolink Station - Velopark for National Cycling Centre. Trams to and from Velopark every 12 minutes.
Please note that the Velopark stop will be temporarily suspended after the football at the Etihad, but will reopen at 18:15, spectators attending the evening session should aim to arrive after 18:15.
There is enclosed bike parking at the National Cycling Centre that requires cyclist to bring their own locks to secure their bikes. The National Cycling Centre is located along Regional Cycle Route 86.
Bikes are left at the owners risk.