EVENTS & SESSION TIMES
The 2015-16 Revolution Series includes six rounds all with an afternoon and evening session. Round 1 venue and details will be confirmed very soon.
|Round 1: Derby, 15-16 August 2015||Saturday afternoon||12:00||13:00||16:00|
|Round 2: Glasgow, 24th October 2015||Saturday afternoon||12:00||13:00||16:00|
|Round 3: London, 14th November 2015||Saturday afternoon||12:00||13:00||16:00|
|Round 4: Manchester, 28th November 2015||Saturday afternoon||12:00||13:00||16:00|
|Round 5: Manchester, 2nd January 2016||Saturday afternoon||12:00||13:00||16:00|
|Round 6: Manchester, 23rd January 2016||Saturday afternoon||12:00||13:00||16:00|
Please note: The following session timings are provisional and may be subject to change. More information about the race programme and what to expect in each session will be available shortly.
Tickets are reserved seating expect in Glasgow where there are unreserved areas in the temporary seating stands.
The following ticket types will be available:
- Standard: Standard seated tickets
- Premium: Seated tickets located in a premium viewing position in the Velodrome with the best views of the racing (typically located on the finish and back straights).
- Standing: Standing tickets for positions around the concourse and track perimeter. Standing tickets only become available when seated tickets are sold out.
- Restricted view: Seats with restricted views of the track will be available at a cheaper price than standard tickets.
- Track Centre Lounge: Access to the track centre lounge bar area located in close proximity to the riders pens. Includes a free event programme and parking at the venue (except London) and gives you access to the track centre bar.
The following ticket categories will be available:
|Adult||All ticket types||Adults aged 16-65|
|Child||All ticket types||Children under 16|
|Concession||All ticket types||Adults over 65|
|Family||Not available for track centre lounge||Two adults and two children|
Ticket price prices across all venues and sessions can be viewed here. All ticket prices include VAT - but do not include booking fees and postage (see How to buy section below for details of fees).
HOW TO BUY
Tickets are available to purchase online or by phone from our Official Ticket Agent: See Tickets. Click here to buy tickets
Tickets will go on general release on Friday 1st May but will be available to Revolution customers and British Cycling members before then - full details here.
All ticket purchases will be subject to a See Tickets booking fee - 10% (ten per cent) of the face value of the ticket(s) plus a delivery fee - there are two delivery options 1) Print at home (charged at £1 per booking) and 2) Standard delivery (charged at £2.50 per booking).
The prices on the tickets page will show the price of the ticket in brackets (face value) and the total price including the 10% booking fee. The chosen delivery charge will be added to the total order at the end of the transaction.
BOOKING MULTIPLE EVENTS
You need to book each event separately but will be able to group your orders together on the See Tickets system to pay a single delivery charge. You just need input your order reference and email address before each booking.
The See Tickets online system allocates best available seats within your chosen seating block in each venue. If you know specific seats you would like to purchase this can be done over the phone by calling See Tickets on 0844 854 2016.
TRACK CENTRE LOUNGE
The track centre lounge will get you closer to the stars than ever before. Located in track centre, this open bar/lounge area allows you to get close to the world-class riders at Revolution Series. Ticket includes:
- Priority entry into Revolution via VIP entrance
- Parking in VIP car park
- Access to the track centre lounge with dedicated bar and food stall
- Complimentary event programme
The package does NOT include the following:
- Food or drinks - these can be purchased from the track centre bar or concourse food outlets
- Reserved seat - the lounge area will feel like a bar with tables and chairs as well as high tables and bar stools. Customers will be able to access the concourse but will not have a grandstand seat
Track centre lounge tickets are available to buy online or by phone from See Tickets.
For all ticket enquiries please contact See Tickets on 0844 854 2016* or via their customer service portal at https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice
For general Revolution Series inquiries or the Velodromes please refer to our contact page
*(calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges)